Meeting will be live streamed Watch: City Council Meetings Live
Call in number 334-567-5147
Monday, June 5, 2023
City Council Chambers, 212 S. Main St.
6:00 p.m. Work Session/Council Meeting to follow but no later than 7:00 p.m.
Citizens’ Comments (Ord. 2016-8)
- Boards & Committee
- Agenda Items
- Call to Order Mayor Willis
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes-Council Meeting held May 15, 2023.
- Permission to enter into lease for property located at 124 Company Street. (first)
- Permission to install a new 2-ton Grand Aire Heat Pump in Police Department at a cost of $6589. (first)
- Approval to conduct a comprehensive Hotel Feasibility Study. (L. Weldon)
- Approve the purchase of flowers and plants for Spring plantings. (C. Brown) (first)
- Permission to surplus old lights from old ball fields and transfer to City of Tallassee.
- Permission for the Family Guidance Center of Alabama to host Fall Festival/Duck Race at Gold Star Park on October 14, 2023.
Announcements & Adjourn