Meeting will be live streamed Watch: City Council Meetings Live Call in number 334-567-5147
Wetumpka Administrative Building, 408 S. Main St.
6:00 PM Council Meeting
- Call to Order Mayor Jerry Willis
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes-Council Meeting held on February16, 2021.
Public Hearing-approval of 010-LoungeRetail Liquor-class 1 for HSB Music Group located at 8054 US Hwy 231.
- Approve down town parking study proposal. (J. Barrett) (second)
- Permission to install downtown fire water lines. (J. Barrett) (second)
- Permission to edge, install clay, till and laser grade at softball fields. (Coach) (second)
- Approve new electrical service at Public Works. (C. Brown) (second)
- Approval of 010-Lounge Retail Liquor-class 1 for HSB Music Group located at 8054 US Hwy 231.
- Approve the purchase of Christmas decoration through a cooperative purchasing agency. (L. Weldon)(first)
- Approval of vegetation management in medians on Highway 231 at a yearly cost of $6,000. (C. Brown)(first)
- Approval to enter into contract with Alabama Power to replace streetlights with LED fixtures. (C. Brown)(first)
- Permission for the Police Department to enter into one year contract with Axon to provide body cameras and software for storage of videos. (G. Benton)
- Permission to enter into agreement with Local Government Services to review and negotiate the cable franchise renewal at a cost of $5,726. (first)