Meeting will be live streamed Watch: City Council Meetings Live Call in number 334-567-5147
Monday, September 20, 2021
City Council Chambers, 212 S. Main St.
6:00 p.m. Work Session/Council Meeting to follow but no later than 7:00 p.m.
Citizens’ Comments (Ord. 2016-8)
- Boards & Committee- Distinguished Service – Adrian Thrasher
- Agenda Items
• Call to Order Mayor Jerry Willis
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Roll Call
• Approval of Minutes-Council Meeting held on September 7, 2021
1. Proposed 2021-2022 budget. (Admin) (second)
2. Ordinance 2021-4, an ordinance to establish and regulate the reserve officer program. (G. Benton) (second read)
3. Permission for Fire Department to purchase communication system at a cost of $6,639.75. (G. Willis) (second)
4. Permission for Public Works to purchase a commercial mower. (C. Brown) (second)
5. Resolution 2021-9-20-1, To Authorize a Single Payment of Retrospective Premium Pay Per the Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds to Regular Full-time and Part-time Employees.
6. Ordinance 2021-_____ Ordinance to establish Arts and Entertainment District. (L. Weldon) (first read)
Announcements & Adjourn